Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Goodbyes...

27.4.10

Goodbyes.

Most of the time I don't get to write as much or exactly what I'm thinking because I don't have access to the computer all the time. And more over, when I do have access, that inclination and urge to write seems to disappear. But this is one thing I've been thinking about for a while now. Goodbyes. I've come to detest them.
It's like I'm stuck, at the centre of an ever rotating merry go round, where people come , sit with me for a while when we rotate together. But that journey soon ends, and it's time for them to get off, until they visit again while I keep on rotating. People come, and people go. The world changes, but I remain there, at the very centre. Rotating.

1 comment:

  1. who doesnt detest goodbyes unless its a sworn enemy?
    Merry go round thing SO true. Only place where i beg to differ is we think we ourselves our stagnant as the world changes.But we change MORE than the world at a given point!

    ReplyDelete